BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

coincola

Biafra Timeline: The Freedom Movement By Millions & Hope For Africa

Discussion in 'BIAFRA' started by Prezzy, Jul 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Everyone in Nigeria includes babes have now heard about a nation called Biafra.

I heard it too when I was much younger and didn't pay much attention as well as lacked sources of information about this nation.

However, with time, I got to understand so many things about Biafra and there's one way to describe it... INTERESTING!

People think Biafra is dead and some people chose to believe it's dead whole others wish Biafra to be a word that won't be mentioned in Nigeria and in the world but me, I simply think it's INTERESTING.

How do I mean?

Stories concerning biafra is just like one of those stories we read in books.
    One of those fictional things but this one is happening right before our eyes and it took me a while to understand it that way.

It's not a story of hate as the Nigerian events and news these days nor a story of corruption like is equally common in Nigeria nor a story of power struggles as is common in the world and Nigeria but a story that compromises of all these in ways UNIQUE ONLY TO THOSE WHO STUDY IT.

BUT THE MOST INTERESTING PART OF BIAFRA IS - - - hope.
    It's the hope of millions of people who have been forgotten at the far end of the Niger, struggling to have a voice in what happens to them and their land and their properties and everything else as a normal human being would.

I have kept mute about them for long but each day, the Biafran drum beats closer to my ears. It's not so loud that EVEN IF I CLOSE MY EARS, I still hear(I think it's the same for you) and yes, it's a story, a story of hope for people who may be DEFEATED BUT NOT DEAD and i wish to tell you that you might wanna read this story book with me.

Lols, even if you don't want to, it's the most interesting story so far because it's still in progress and even at that, tons of books have been published about Biafra.. I mean COMPLETE BOOKS but the story of Biafra is STILL IN PROGRESS!

So it's interesting.
    What can these set of people do?
    What can these Igbos without a universally accepted leader do?
    What can a people that are presently internally divided and externally inflicted do?
    Where are they heading to?
    Any hope for Biafra?
    How will it all end?

Am still reading.... And you... Are you reading too?

2. Loading...

3. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

IPOB physical Demonstration against Obiano

Alright. am actually going to continue this story from here. Am not writing any Biafran book anyways... Just following the trends whenever I can. Perhaps, before long you'll begin to understand why I said BIAFRA IS INTERESTING!

So, one of the latest happenings is one that involves the Anambra state governor.

As you may know, he's against Biafran movement presently and I SUSPECT THAT HE'S JUST TRYING TO PLAY ALONG THE LINES OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT not because he wants to be with them but for the sake of his office. Pretty bad.

His convoy was blocked just the other day in Anambra and it's a sight to behold. Of course it's IPOB doing their thing and for me, this is bad because when the people is against their governor in this manner, it doesn't go well for either the governor nor the state.

You can see the video of the blockage here => Breaking News! - Ipob Disrupts Movement Of Governor's Convoy - Obiano Vs Biafra?

Of course, he was able to pass through much later.

4. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Anambra threatens Civil Servants with voters Card Registration

Well... It's a situation as... If you don't have a voter's card, then you won't receive salary!
    Obviously, this is in response to the upcoming Anambra state election which IPOB wants to disrupt!

This one is crazy. It shows that Governor obiano is scared of IPOB and it's not good for his government!

Here's the full news => Buzz - Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary

5. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Obiano is in trouble with Anambra. Only God can save him because people don't like him at all any longer. Maybe very few and he has plans to contest.

As it stands, am sure he will be careful about where he goes now without adequate security, as a result of his resistance against biafra.

I heard a while ago that he was trying to make peace with IPOB but right now, it's obvious that's not gonna happen any time soon.

God be with him

6. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

7. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

And the Episode Continues! Militants with IPOB full time!

Does this mean that IPOB now have firing power?
    I DON'T REALLY HOPE SO.

Meanwhile, this is the gist... IPOB which has staged a campaign against the upcoming Anambra state Elections have received support from militants who have declared their position right beside the Biafrans.
    They have some interesting things to say and it's obvious they want Igbos living in the north to start coming home. Also they issued a warning to Arewa Youths against their mandate of Igbos leaving north.

For the full, gist please go here => Biafra News - Niger Delta Militants Declares Stand With Nnamdi Kanu Against Anambra Election

8. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Meanwhile, Nnamdi Kanu declared that he would not forget Igbos in the North after biafra has become a reality through his efforts and that of those with him in the journey and of course through Chukwu Okike Abiama

9. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

wow. been a long while and loads have happened.
    i think i forgot about this totally because of my exams but now.. let's see where we are and i hope to continue it from where i stopped.

10. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Nigeria/North and Biafra Saga - Israel standing in Between!

now, let's look further... Nigeria obviously wishes biafra never existed. well, it happened and we have to live and work to make things better.
    Right now, Israel is the nation in between Nigeria and Biafra.
    Nigeria wants to take care of Biafra in her own way but they know that Israel is watching. there has been lots of hot air being blown about and everyone is trying to keep calm as Nigerian government is doing her best to appear and play democratically.

I think everyone knows that without Israel, Biafra would be old and forgotten story by now. There will probably be no Nid Igbos by now however, As God will have it, that has not yet happened and may never happen.

Moving forward... Nnamdi Kanu with his Biafra struggle.

Federal Government has instructed Court to rearrest Kanu but i don't think that's going to happenanytime soon because ISRAEL IS WATCHING!

Yeah, since it has been proven that Biafrans are Israelites according to reports we received earlier, it's become increasingly difficult for nigerian federal government to do anything they wanna do as before.

Earlier on, Kanu was arrested for nothing and now Nigerian FG wants to take him back for Prison... for nothing but Israel according to sources have released their own statement on the matter.

Following the unscrupulous move to re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu, an international offshore battle commandant of the Isreali Defence Force (Name Withheld) Has issued a serious stern warning to the Nigerian government and her security forces, stating that any attempt to arrest Kanu will ignite and trigger the beginning of an unwanted situation with the country. And the IDF will not sit and watch you repeat the senseless and bias prosecution melted on innocent harmless agitators.

From the time’s past records have it that the Youths from the Northern part of Nigeria (Arewa Youth Coalition) have made several threats and treasonable offences, not even that they were not arrested by never did the sick puppet president reprimand them. If Nigerian government are serious about the unity and equity of that country they should take a bold step to arrest the northern youth and broker a dialogue with the Biafra freedom agitators. We will proliferate Nigeria disastrously if the

“We will proliferate Nigeria disastrously if the government senselessly miss calculates and take a step that will be a monumental mistake. Nigerian government is hereby urged to handle every domestic issues with democratic processes. The IDF will continue to watch and monitor the move of Nigerian security force, and we will repeat any attempt to arrest Kanu will put Nigeria into a disastrous beginning.”

Read up: Breaking News! - Israel Defense Forces(idf) Allegedly Sends Strong Warning To Nigeria Fg Over Kanu's Arrest!

11. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Nigeria/North and Biafra Saga - Israel standing in Between!

now, let's look further... Nigeria obviously wishes biafra never existed. well, it happened and we have to live and work to make things better.
    Right now, Israel is the nation in between Nigeria and Biafra.
    Nigeria wants to take care of Biafra in her own way but they know that Israel is watching. there has been lots of hot air being blown about and everyone is trying to keep calm as Nigerian government is doing her best to appear and play democratically.

I think everyone knows that without Israel, Biafra would be old and forgotten story by now. There will probably be no Nid Igbos by now however, As God will have it, that has not yet happened and may never happen.

Moving forward... Nnamdi Kanu with his Biafra struggle.

Federal Government has instructed Court to rearrest Kanu but i don't think that's going to happenanytime soon because ISRAEL IS WATCHING!

Yeah, since it has been proven that Biafrans are Israelites according to reports we received earlier, it's become increasingly difficult for nigerian federal government to do anything they wanna do as before.

Earlier on, Kanu was arrested for nothing and now Nigerian FG wants to take him back for Prison... for nothing but Israel according to sources have released their own statement on the matter.

Following the unscrupulous move to re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu, an international offshore battle commandant of the Isreali Defence Force (Name Withheld) Has issued a serious stern warning to the Nigerian government and her security forces, stating that any attempt to arrest Kanu will ignite and trigger the beginning of an unwanted situation with the country. And the IDF will not sit and watch you repeat the senseless and bias prosecution melted on innocent harmless agitators.

From the time’s past records have it that the Youths from the Northern part of Nigeria (Arewa Youth Coalition) have made several threats and treasonable offences, not even that they were not arrested by never did the sick puppet president reprimand them. If Nigerian government are serious about the unity and equity of that country they should take a bold step to arrest the northern youth and broker a dialogue with the Biafra freedom agitators. We will proliferate Nigeria disastrously if the

“We will proliferate Nigeria disastrously if the government senselessly miss calculates and take a step that will be a monumental mistake. Nigerian government is hereby urged to handle every domestic issues with democratic processes. The IDF will continue to watch and monitor the move of Nigerian security force, and we will repeat any attempt to arrest Kanu will put Nigeria into a disastrous beginning.”

Read up: Breaking News! - Israel Defense Forces(idf) Allegedly Sends Strong Warning To Nigeria Fg Over Kanu's Arrest!

12. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

It's been an epic year for Biafrans as @charlhxe has pointed out here.

Kanu is no where to be found after the Nigerian Army stormed his home in Abia according to sources.

This is 2018 and we know that many more will happen in this faithful year.

charlhxe likes this.
  13. bandeat

bandeat Rookie!!!