BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

Best Websites To Buy Bitcoin In Nigeria At Cheap Rate

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Authority, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Authority

Authority Well Known

EDIT:

For those that are looking to buy Bitcoins here in Nigeria safe and fast, you can do so on now Jackobian.com! Just chat with us @ Buy Bitcoins In Nigeria At Central Bank Of Bitcoins Jackobian

I want to drop my favourite sites in buying in Nigeria

On my number 1 spot I have NAIRAEX

1. NAIRAEX
    IMG_20170112_001715_529.JPG-Best Websites To Buy Bitcoin In Nigeria At Cheap Rate
    I know that the moment some of u saw this topic u knew NAIRAEX will be number 1

NairaEx is the leading bitcoin and perfect money certified exchange partner in Nigeria with thousands of satisfied customers and counting.

NairaEx makes transaction very easy, secure and fast

Currently on NairaEx 1BTC=#426375.9

Exchanging E-Currencies, Bitcoin and even Naira is easy with us! Just follow these 3 simple steps:

1. Go to www.nairaex.com and create an account.
    2. Place your buy or sell order
    3. Pay for your order. We exchange funds and send payment at the rate confirmed on the website.

For general questions or inquiries – Chat with us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
    Live Chat at www.nairaex.com
    Facebook: NairaEx
    BBM: NairaEx (58F554BC)
    WhatsApp: 08093529360
    Twitter: Naira Exchange (@NairaEx) on Twitter
    Webchat: NairaEx
    Email: hello(at)nairaex.com
    Call at 07017584228 or US/Canada Toll free: 1 (888) 809-3915

platokingdomjr likes this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Best Websites Buy Forum Date
    You Can Earn Coins Daily For 10000% Free From Best Faucet Websites Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jan 7, 2018
    Bitbond: Is Bitcoin Lending Even Possible? Best Websites To Borrow Bitcoins! Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jun 24, 2017
    Hot Best Bitcoin Mining Websites Revealed: Lifetime Payment Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Nov 24, 2016
    Crypto Investments For Nigerians: My 3 Best Platforms In 2018 Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jun 3, 2018
    Crypto News Bitcoin Mining, Easy Platform And Best Ever. Bitcoin Investments | Discussions May 5, 2018

3. Authority

Authority Well Known

More loading.... Which site do u think will take the second spot???

platokingdomjr likes this.
  4. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

dan united and olubiyo like this.
  5. onemole

onemole Upcoming

Nice, I would check it out and if it delivers what it claims, will recommend to my friends.

Sounds like promotion to me and not bad is just that your title says websites and it would have made a whole lot of sense if you gave us others which made the list.

Just my thought.

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,

Imole.

Prezzy likes this.
  6. Authority

Authority Well Known

Prezzy likes this.
  7. Authority

Authority Well Known

2. JACKOBIAN
    IMG_20170112_060944_060.JPG-Best Websites To Buy Bitcoin In Nigeria At Cheap Rate
    This site ehn.....na highest!!!.....lol
    I love this site, we have sellers of bitcoin at good rate here and incase u r new here u can buy bitcoin from prezzy herehttp://www.jackobian.com/threads/central-bank-of-bitcoin-buy-btc-in-nigeria-at-best-rate-here-on-jackobian.7880/page-45#post-78049
    And from Tutucious here Hot - Buy Your Bitcoin Here
    Am proud of this site mehn...although we r not at the top but we have come far to the extent that I can see my friend on the road or on WhatsApp and refer them to jackobian because if they ask me the benefits of being a jackobian I will proudly tell them because here on jackobian we sell bitcoin at good rate, we also give scholarship.... Make I no deviate o

Buying bitcoin on jackobian is very easy
    1. Just make ur order
    2. Make ur payments
    3. Drop ur proof and receive ur bitcoins. Not two ways about it

I didn't put jackobian on my number two spot just because the price is cheap but they r also fast and reliable.

We have been selling bitcoin for over a month and no complaints..... That's a PLUS to us.

No 3 loading....

wokemz and Jaybye like this.
  8. Authority

Authority Well Known

3. LocalBitcoins.com
    IMG_20170112_064108_434.JPG-Best Websites To Buy Bitcoin In Nigeria At Cheap Rate
    Localbitcoins a popular p2p (person to person) transactions all over the world. Simply put, you interact directly with the guy selling to you just like www.jackobian.com. Out of all the bitcoin sites listed here, this is one of the first and most reputed. Escrow and dispute resolution is provided by the site.

U have different sellers at cheap rate from all over the world

If u go there right now u would see guys wet they find money

Some sell at the rate of #400000 per bitcoin

•PayPal also available meaning u can make payment through paypal

•No verification needed

Its on my number 3 spot for a reason

There r risks associated with anonymous transaction I ain't saying www.jackobian.com doesn't have risk but common u should Trust @Prezzy by now....he's a guy that wouldn't want to tarnish his image

Also some bank accounts have been suspended after receiving payments from localbitcoins

IMG_20170112_064052_467.JPG-Best Websites To Buy Bitcoin In Nigeria At Cheap Rate

9. Authority

Authority Well Known

4.BITX
    IMG_20170112_081436_739.JPG-Best Websites To Buy Bitcoin In Nigeria At Cheap Rate
    This is a bitcoin wallet and my favourite
    I don't have much to say about this

Bitx transaction is very fast and also very cheap

It sells #485.92/$
    It has an android application... U can get it on playstore

Prezzy likes this.
  10. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

are you sure about that bro?

11. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

I think that's the shortest there is and you can even skip no. 2!

12. Authority

Authority Well Known

5. www.nairaswitch.com
    IMG_20170112_082021_336.JPG-Best Websites To Buy Bitcoin In Nigeria At Cheap Rate
    This site is another good site for buying Btc

U just have to place ur order without registering

It is a little bit cheap but jackobian is better

Their current price of bitcoin. In naira is 432,264

And $771.9 =1btc

Which means $1=#560

13. Authority

Authority Well Known

Screenshot_20170112-082724.png-Best Websites To Buy Bitcoin In Nigeria At Cheap Rate
    Calculate urself bro

14. Authority

Authority Well Known

1btc on bitx is 374,974.50
    And also $771.03

Which makes #485/$

Prezzy likes this.
  15. Raz_

Raz_ Upcoming

Btc price seems to be falling lately though

dan united likes this.
  16. Authority

Authority Well Known

Yes o

17. LARIOUS CODE

LARIOUS CODE Upcoming

Here is their latest price per Bitcoin Screenshot_2017-01-12-09-36-16.png-Best Websites To Buy Bitcoin In Nigeria At Cheap Rate

Prezzy and Authority like this.
  18. Raz_

Raz_ Upcoming

I read on coindesk though that the reason for the previous spike in price was cos of Chinese mogul laundering money out of China to avoid d coming devaluation of their currency, and some other regulations they're putting in place regarding btc. I expect it to stabilise around $720/btc

onemole and Authority like this.
  19. Authority

Authority Well Known

It has fell to even 385,999

20. dan united

dan united Jackobian

It will keep falling i guess

21. Authority

Authority Well Known

Its rising again o

22. Authority

Authority Well Known

$827 now

23. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Xapo tells me $826.
    Crazy crypto:(

24. Authority

Authority Well Known

Xapo currencies 830

Prezzy likes this.
  25. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

OMG!! I can't believe bitcoin was only 300k.

Some People go dey cry now.

Authority likes this.
  26. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

We are rocking $3800 now! So hot

Authority likes this.
  27. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

28. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

29. Authority

Authority Well Known

I dey tell u

30. Precious Onyejegbu

Precious Onyejegbu Rookie!!!

Ngexchanger.com is also very good to buy and sell Bitcoin and other Altcoins. One good thing you can buy and sell any Cryptocurrency that has entered market there not just bitcoin, if you want to buy or sell any coin not listed on their website simply contact their customer care they will attend to you .

They also provide bitcoin wallet meaning you can generate bitcoin address, store your bitcoins, send and receive too on the site.

There services are good and fast. Often times they attend to you within 30mins you make purchase