Hot Beginners Guide : Bitcoins Or Cryptocurrency

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by MSAGEER, Nov 19, 2016.

1. MSAGEER

MSAGEER Jackobian

Featured Threads:
    Hello Good Day,
    I remain Muhammad Sagir Muhammad AKA Msageer.
    I am creating this thread in favour of our upcoming cryptographers i will be sharing and answering questions about bitcoin only.
    I will drop you a link to download e-book written by my friend or upload the e-book here, or even both.
    Remember this thread is not for dropping referrals link's unless must. (ADMIN SHOULD NOTE THAT PLEASE)

thread loading....

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Beginners Guide Bitcoins Forum Date
    Hot Bitcoin Intro For Beginners. Easy Guide On How To Get Started With Bitcoins. Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Nov 20, 2016
    Testing What Is Bitcoin Mining? The Beginners Guide To The Process. Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Feb 4, 2017
    What Is Bitcoin Mining? Beginners Guide To The Process Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jan 26, 2017
    What Is Bitcoin? Lay Man's & Technical Explanation For Beginners Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jan 21, 2017
    Top 7 Ways To Earn Bitcoins In Nigeria - Must See For Beginners Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jan 12, 2017

3. bryant007

bryant007 Jackobian

Pls how do I get a bircoin wallet account plss

krystal likes this.
  4. Prindu

Prindu Upcoming

Go to https://bloçkchain.info ..click on wallet & register

MSAGEER likes this.
  5. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Protector

Featured Threads:
    please upload bro. we support pdf file upload here

oyeyo and MSAGEER like this.
  6. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    you don't have to worry about that bro

7. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    My question is, how is the bitcoin transaction done that makes it so hack proof and why are the transactions PUBLIC if it is secure?

MSAGEER likes this.
  8. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    we need more of such educational threads. thanks for this and am sticking your thread at the top bro

MSAGEER likes this.
  9. MSAGEER

MSAGEER Jackobian

Featured Threads:
    I recommend coinbase.com please so that you don't loose what you have suffer gardening for more than two weeks.
    Beginner please USe coinbase.

10. MSAGEER

MSAGEER Jackobian

Featured Threads:
    Very great...

11. MSAGEER

MSAGEER Jackobian

Featured Threads:
    It's my pleasure boss...

12. MSAGEER

MSAGEER Jackobian

Featured Threads:
  13. MSAGEER

MSAGEER Jackobian

Featured Threads:
    Guide for Beginners...
    You should await the next edition...
    I might be the one reviewing it ...
    Drop your testimonies please.
    I and other bitcoin Lords might answer your question here please...
    Question and answers is the main reason creating this thread...
    Feel free...

Attached Files:

14. MSAGEER

MSAGEER Jackobian

Featured Threads:
  15. CAROLE90

CAROLE90 Upcoming

I have some but do not know where to invest. Any idea

emmydav likes this.
  16. emmydav

emmydav Active

Featured Threads:
    Invest here,min deposit is 0.001btc
    Http://cryptoshare.biz/?ref=emmydav
    It's safe as a starter

17. Efelexy

Efelexy Jackobian

*PRESENTING TO YOU A FAST CASH SYSTEM*

A 2x2 Matrix, You earn 0.21 bitcoin from a one time payment of 0.03 bitcoin

*Now how does it work*
    =====================
    *LEVEL 1*
    After registration you will pay ur upline 0.03 bitcoin ... ur two downlines will also register and pay 0.03 bitcoin to you each, making a sum of 0.06bitcoin (level one cleared)

*LEVEL 2*
    You will upgrade with 0.05 bitcoin.....after upgrading ur downlines downlines will also pay their upgrade fee of 0.05 to you I.e 0.05 × 4= 0.2bitcoin

*The end of the matrix, so easy*
    & You *Cycle in*again

Indicate your interest by joining the group & ensure you have your Bitcoin Wallet funded with *0.03BITCOIN*

*NB :* WE ARE IN GROUP SO DOWNLINE WONT BE A PROBLEM. *PLEASE DO NOT JOIN IF YOU LACK KNOWLEDGE ABOUT BITCOIN AND YOU HAVE NO FUNDED WALLET, YOU WILL BE SHOWN THE WAY OUT BECAUSE ONLY SERIOUS PEOPLE ARE NEEDED IN THE TEAM*.

Fast Cash Feeders Team

18. StarHelp

StarHelp Jackobian

Hi ,

Have you spent hours, days even months trying to find the best
    mutual aid system?

Finding out how people finally got Wealthy after trying almost everything ?

You don’t have to look any further,

I say >>> Search no more >>>
    If you had ever invested in bitcoin or you wish to invest and learn, here is the opportunity
    What’s the secret? It’s no other secret than the one I have been using to cash in since December, 2016

Star Help Community – starhelp dot net
    1. 100% Growth per month
    2. 10% Referral Bonus
    3. Integrated with Blockchain
    4. Internal Bitcoin Wallet for Auto PH and GH
    5. Auto payment Execution. You can then transfer to your own bitcoin wallet
    6. No Fake payment/Member
    7. No Blocking of Accounts because of Auto payment execution
    8. Compulsory Re-commitment of previous PH amount
    Click here to join: StarHelp Community

I like this programme because the system is Automated and the re-commitment makes it sustainable and attractive

In StarHelp community, there is:
    No fake member - Everyone is verified with the 20% link commitment
    No fake teller - Automated confirmation
    No calling of Mr. Peter to please confirm you - Internal wallet is created for everyone for payment and receiving execution

Re-commitment;
    There is always money in the system because of the re-commitment, you must re-commitment your previous PH (Provide Help) I call this salary for life. If you had been looking for a better system to grow your bitcoin, the opportunity is here. Just a trial will convince you StarHelp Community - How it Works

I have done all other programmes like; gethelpworldwide bitcoin, mmmexpress, mmmbtconline and the likes, there is non of it close to starhelp community. Never a down time as it's hosted and manage by Americans, if in doubt check for yourself, use google and youtube to learn.

TOP SECRET
    I just wish to share this secret with the few privilege ones here, hear me well;
    starhelp, will be the boom soon. The programme was launched 1st of December, 2016. They are in need of Country Representatives at the moment, people to promote it in Nigeria and other parts of the world since it's an International Programme, at the moment there are Country Representatives in USA, Jamaica, Sweden, Kenya, Nigeria and etc but more are needed, If in doubt check starhelp.net
    There is a little incentives for a Country Representatives, Join now as there is always something for the early birds

I have said enough already, if you wish to join here is my referral link StarHelp Community
    Here is my number; 08032360775, you can call or whatsapp for more info

19. Risky

Risky Jackobian

Get 100 Adscash for free! Join now

AdsCash is a multifunctional,next-generation cryptocurrency and trading platform developed on Ethereum blockchain,using cutting edge smart contract technology.

AdsCash is a decentralized peer-to-peer cryptocurrency with a primary focus on transparency, compliance and security.

AdsCash will become the first stable digital currency exclusively designed and marketed towards the advertising industry to allow owners of the currency to pay for product and services with zero charge backs and freedom from dealing traditional financial institutions.
    AdsCashcoin is a Ethereum ledger based digital currency using smart contracts shielded with strong privacy guarantees a convenient payment system offering up-to-date,cryptographically-secure and user-friendly.

Using the smart contract features allows the parties to make lawful agreements written in the code form executed automatically once the conditions are met.

We are exploring the blockchain method as a transparent,persistent and immutable record of all intermediaries in a transaction.

This will enable greater understanding of which intermediaries have what data(pricing,transaction history,etc)and could increase transparency in the digital advertising supply chain.

Our aim is to make Adscashcoin as a substitute payment method for the online

Advertising world what Bitcoin is now for the finance world.

20. Gbenga K Godwin

Gbenga K Godwin Rookie!!!

Why do you say that bro,
    Is blockchain not secure enough!!

21. Chudoz200

Chudoz200 Jackobian

22. Chudoz200

Chudoz200 Jackobian

23. Chudoz200

Chudoz200 Jackobian

24. Chudoz200

Chudoz200 Jackobian

25. MSAGEER

MSAGEER Jackobian

Featured Threads:
    Blockchain Wallet is secured, the only thing that makes me recommended it is...

THEY CHARGERS FEE TO SEND...

26. Cute

Cute Jackobian

NARACLE is the fastest and easiest peer to peer donation system where you make over ₦40,000 in just two levels With a one-time donation of ₦1,500, you earn at every level as shownbelow...
    Sign-up: ₦1,500

LEVEL 1:
    Register with ₦1,500 and four(4) people are merged to pay u ₦1,500 each= ₦6,000
    [Upgrade to level 2 with ₦2,500]

LEVEL 2:
    At level 2, you earn ₦40,000 from the downlines of your downlines...
    [Upgrade to level 3 with #10000]

The higher the level, the higher your earnings...it's real....tank me later www.naracle.net/register.php?r=switchic

27. Laurel

Laurel Jackobian

Featured Threads:
    Naracle is fastest criminal, they baba are barawo, they are oley, thief. No one should invest there, Oo because my money is there since on 22/02/2017 my username is Laurel01

28. Gbenga K Godwin

Gbenga K Godwin Rookie!!!

So which wallet doesn't charge to send. I need one or two pls

29. MSAGEER

MSAGEER Jackobian

Featured Threads:
    Good question...
    I recommend coinbase wallet please.

Prezzy likes this.
  30. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    Good to see you on board buddy

MSAGEER likes this.
  31. mophrenzz

mophrenzz Jackobian

Hello bro Please i've just registered on coinbase.com I tried purchasing bitcoins directly from the site but it says nigeria has not been added for purchase i.e can't buy from nigeria.. so please what's up with that?

Prezzy likes this.