BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

coincola

Be Motivated: Check Out The 5 Things Successful People Do Daily

Discussion in 'Advice & Motivation' started by D-termined, Jul 19, 2016.

1. D-termined

D-termined TEAM LEADER Protector

{filename}-Be Motivated: Check Out The 5 Things Successful People Do Daily

Extensive research has shown that though there is no straight formula in achieving success, one can become successful if they stick to certain useful habits and strategies daily.

Below are five things those who get ahead do to set themselves apart.

1. Studying

In a world where knowledge is wealth and power you have to keep up. Going a day without studying anything new hampers your growth and also renders you ignorant, which has been described by many as expensive.

Studying gives you new ideas and arms you with the requisite information to use to your advantage. Amateurs become protegees by studying and mastering their craft.

2. Setting Goals

Whatever you want to achieve for a week, month, year document it. By so doing you have a roadmap to follow.

This enhances focus and enables you to keep tabs on your progress as well.

3. Planning Goals

don’t just happen in a vacuum they need a laid down roadmap as to how they will come about. Research has show that writing down you goals gives them shape and the plans to achieve them gives you focus.

4. Exercising

The to successful your body must perform at its highest level. That is something exercising can help you with. Not only will it keep you in good health but challenge your body to do the unexpected. Thirty minutes of exercise won’t break a bone.

5. Relaxing

You need a break at a point. Don’t drive yourself like a horse. It brings about ineffectiveness. When stressed up relax. The great ideas flow during this period.

You have nothing to lose. Just try them out.

Credit: Business Insider

Armanix, Gad and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Motivated Check Things Forum Date
    From Where I Can Get Motivated? Advice & Motivation Nov 16, 2018
    Motivational Be Motivated: 10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 Advice & Motivation Aug 28, 2017
    Be Motivated Advice & Motivation Apr 8, 2017
    Get Motivated Right Here Advice & Motivation Mar 7, 2017
    Staying Motivated And Getting Stuff Done - My Lessons That May Help You Advice & Motivation Dec 27, 2016

3. James Nille

James Nille Leader Mod

that's cool

4. D-termined

5. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Thanks for this bro. Setting goals and fighting procrastination is very important part of success of any individual.
    It takes Determination to scale through both!

6. D-termined

Exactly, you are right!

7. Oluwaogie

Oluwaogie Upcoming

Nice one bro. Setting goals and following through is very important. Though making it isn't easy but when you'v got patience and that drive to succeed, am sure the sky is just a stepping stone.

8. mumad

mumad Active Mod

Tanks bro dats what human beings need

9. Quam

Quam Leader

Not all Can follow the..

10. Quam

Quam Leader

Some people just love breaking the rules

11. Alashelee

Alashelee Forum Poet

Nice one bro

12. victor_dhare

victor_dhare Active

13. Gad

Gad 神は良いです Tech Geek

14. Little Kelvin

Little Kelvin Jackobian

Thanks

James Nille likes this.
  15. CRACKHACK

CRACKHACK Well Known

Mehn I so much loves the above ideas they are cool bro

16. cyberhope

cyberhope Active

nice one from you bro.
    its nice reading your article...gain a lot.

17. Walles

Walles Upcoming

These are really good tips. But important is a personal desire, motivation and willpower. I noticed that people give up when they almost reached their goal. When I was tired, and I have to continue to work and work effectively. I start taking these https://nootropicboost.com/buy-best-nootropics/coluracetam/ pills. They help me stay concentrated, improve my cognitive abilities, help me relax in a shorter time.I don't take these pills for more than two weeks usually this time is enough to withstand a stressful situation.

D-termined and Prezzy like this.
  18. Alma Zamarly

Alma Zamarly Jackobian

Planning goal is great, but to work it out and to achieve it, is something different and need other motivation to do that

Prezzy likes this.
  19. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

yes but there is a little hack.
    just count from 1 to 55 then start doing it. simple

20. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

21. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

22. totoo

totoo Upcoming

Thank you

23. Greattas

Greattas Upcoming

Thank you for sharing information. I recently found a good article on this topic on the Internet, here Efficient Habits of Successful People - Tips from Tom the Bookworm it is. I try to acquire several good habits such as sleep patterns, meditation and morning workouts. I think this is very disciplined. Motivation is very important, but compliance is also very important.