BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
  1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Jackobian is a Forum by Students, of Students for Everyone, as powered by Kinwap Vision, made possible by Nigerian Students!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

August 1st Bitcoin Segwit2x: Easiest Way To Keep Coins Safe!

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Jul 15, 2017.

Moderators: Emma24, philipj, zedzed
  1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    Bitcoin Segwit is real and if you don't about it, please comment on the bottom and I'll provide you with a link that explains what it is and what you need to know about it.

One of the biggest problems with Segwit is that you may fall on the wrong side of the soft fork and this can drag the value of your Bitcoin holdings to zero or just above that.
    That's to say that, after the soft fork on Bitcoin, you can either be on one fork. If yours is adopted, you will probably enjoy the bitcoin you used to know but If it isn't, your Bitcoins can lose most or all of its value.

How to stay safe?
    You can actually control which fork you will land in by taking your Bitcoins off the internet and storing it elsewhere or by having your private keys which can be too complicated a process for many of us!

Yes, having hot private keys and safeguarding your Bitcoins can be an uphill task such as many may not want to undertake it. For me, am not ready for that. But I have another option for the not-so-techy Jackobian Cryptics!

Am not Techy, how do I keep my Bitcoins safe ahead of Segwit on August 1st?

If you aren't too techy or you simply don't want to meddle with your private keys then you just have to exchange your Bitcoins for altcoins!

It's that simple.
    Swap your Bitcoins into altcoins like Ethereum, dash and others. Then after the fork, simply move them back to Bitcoin and you'll have your Bitcoins back.

Am sure that will save a lot of time and energy for you and it's simple to do too

How do one exchange Bitcoin to Altcoins?

I don't have any specific guidelines but all traders definitely know how to exchange.

All you need is an exchange websites and you can exchange your Bitcoins!

To learn how to do so, please click here => All About Bitcoin | Altcoins Trading For Traders On Jackobian

It's a lengthy one so take your time and if you need help, just comment on the bottom!

I hope this helps guys.

Happy Segwit!

celestine, zedzed, philipj and 3 others like this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - August 1st Bitcoin Forum Date
    'bitcoin Cash’ Fork Comes August 1st, But It Might Not Matter Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jul 30, 2017
    Tips August Crypto Investment: Neo Miss And Digibyte, Nxt Return! Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Aug 12, 2017
    Tips August Trading: After Ripple, Is Pivx The Next Big Investment? Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Aug 9, 2017
    August Investment: Can Ripple Go Down Any Further? Should One Invest Here? Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Aug 5, 2017
    New Altcoin Investment Strategy August 2017 - Now That Bitcoin Has Led Cryptos Back To Normalcy Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Aug 5, 2017

3. zedzed

zedzed Upcoming Mod

Featured Threads:
    Thumb up

4. Tbossofficial

Tbossofficial Active

Pls, I notice bitcion value has been decreasing since yesterday, is this the reason?

Prezzy and kessyboy like this.
  5. Tbossofficial

Tbossofficial Active

And what's segwit?

Prezzy likes this.
  6. zedzed

zedzed Upcoming Mod

Featured Threads:
    Visit here to know the meaning of segwit
    What Is Segwit?

Prezzy and Tbossofficial like this.
  7. Tbossofficial

Tbossofficial Active

Thanks

kessyboy and zedzed like this.
  8. kessyboy

kessyboy Well Known Mod Material!

Featured Threads:
    Tbossofficial likes this.
  9. gbolahan

gbolahan GrandMaster Crypto Guardian

Featured Threads:
  10. kessyboy

Featured Threads:
    @Prezzy what about our money that genesis mining is paying us in BTC ..how do we treat that?

Prezzy, Tbossofficial and gbolahan like this.
  11. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    Nice one bro. You really good!

kessyboy likes this.
  12. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    Brb

kessyboy likes this.
  13. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    Chime and kessyboy like this.
  14. Chime

Chime Well Known Bot!

Featured Threads:
    I really think there is no need to panic. All our digital assets in Bitcoin is safe.
    This is not the first time and upgrade is being done in the btc blockchain.

Prezzy likes this.
  15. kessyboy

Featured Threads:
    do you mean their respective wallets @Prezzy @gbolahan

Prezzy and gbolahan like this.
  16. gbolahan

gbolahan GrandMaster Crypto Guardian

Featured Threads:
    No bro...it can be on exchange site.

Prezzy likes this.
  17. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    You can use an exchange bro. Some exchanges so as to Decentralize

18. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    That's one thing Noone has mentioned but if you want to look at it critically, the bitcoin now is a lot different from what it was then. A lot of newbies makes price crash easily and a lot more miners meaning a lot more minds to win in order to avoid a soft fork.

However, from what we see in the news as shared by @zedzed and Co. Today, much miners at already aligning for Segwit so there might be no fork

zedzed likes this.
Moderators: Emma24, philipj, zedzed
  1. Prezzy
  2. Prezzy
  3. Prezzy
  4. Prezzy
  5. Prezzy