BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
  1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Jackobian is a Forum by Students, of Students for Everyone, as powered by Kinwap Vision, made possible by Nigerian Students!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. At long last! Jackobian Ads Info
    To Advertise Here, Call 07037238225
    HOW TO INVEST AND MAKE MONEY WITH BITCOIN AND CRYPTOS IN NIGERIA (CLICK HERE)
    Dismiss Notice

As I Predicted, Trading Regalcoin May Be More Profitable Than Lending!

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Oct 9, 2017.

Moderators: Emma24, philipj, zedzed
  1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    This is just something i noticed about the crypto from the first day! Well, it's all beause of the experience i already had with Bitconnect. Let's take the Bitconnect example first then proceed to the Regalcoin.

have a look at the Regalcoin chart:

upload_2017-10-9_5-36-50.png-As I Predicted, Trading Regalcoin May Be More Profitable Than Lending!

Aides

1. New to Bitconnect? Live - My Bitconnect Lending Investment - Is It Profitable?

2. New to Regalcoin: Is Regalcoin A Scam? + How To Register + Benefits Of Referral System!

Take a look at the Bitconnect chart:

upload_2017-10-9_5-30-11.png-As I Predicted, Trading Regalcoin May Be More Profitable Than Lending!

Price of Bitconnect as at April 9th: $5.86
    Price of Bitconnect as at October 9th: $149.63

that's 6 months and the growth so far has been: 2453% growth!
    awesome right???

now,look at the profits from just lending the coin on the platform: 6 * 30 * 1% = 180% of whatever amount you invest.

so, by lending, you get 180% in 6 months with BCC but holding and selling will give you 2453% so far! the difference is obviously more than clear!

I think am going to settle for trading with Regalcoin now especially if things keep going the way it is going with Regalcoin platform not functioning very well!
    One major Benefit of Lending Regal Coin
    With lending:
    • you are not tempted to sell when the value of the coin drops because there is no way you can sell in the first place!
    • you earn and your capital is still intact!
    Over to Regalcoin!
    i think the same thing will happen here actually. it's already happening and i think it will get better and fiercer with time! let's just watch.

Regalcoin has gone from nothing to $20+ and has dropped to $10 and now back to $16and people are making a lot of money with it!

How about you?
    will you rather trade than lend too?

2. Loading...