BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

n11

As Bitcoin Becomes Relatively Unprofitable To Mine, Buy 3th/s @ $0.48 Only

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Wow! What awesome hashrate to buy?.?.?

Screenshot_20180614-090214.png-As Bitcoin Becomes Relatively Unprofitable To Mine, Buy 3th/s @ $0.48 Only

Wow.! Has bitcoin mining become Unprofitable.???

Screenshot_20180614-085736.png-As Bitcoin Becomes Relatively Unprofitable To Mine, Buy 3th/s @ $0.48 Only

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Bitcoin Becomes Relatively Forum Date
    I Can Imagine Bitcoin Becomes A Global Standard Of Value, Says Xapo Ceo Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jan 18, 2018
    Just In Bitmari Becomes First Bitcoin Company To Partner With An African Commercial Bank Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jun 13, 2017
    Free 0.03 Bitcoins To Your Bitcoin Wallet. Verified Site Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Nov 3, 2018
    Freebitcoin Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Nov 1, 2018
    Mine Bitcoins On Your Phone And Computer Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Oct 30, 2018

3. SIC

SIC Active

0.48? That's N173.28.. Do explain further

Prezzy likes this.
  4. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Lols. Yes . It was that cheap bro

SIC likes this.
  5. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Actually I missed out in the first batch of cheap contracts but am definitely not missing out in the next

6. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Let's not forget that MINING is roughly unprofitable but as I already said I trust it will get much better soon.

Meanwhile I think that this kind of opportunity doesn't come frequently so why not purchase as much as you can?

Also, don't forget there's no guarantee that crypto will recover soon and you'll start profiting but if it does, am sure you will be happy for the rest of your....

7. emmanuel

emmanuel GrandMaster Mod

N173.28 :eek:.. More info on this please

Prezzy likes this.
  8. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

It has quickly gone up again bro.
    I spent 0.0112 btc for 2.9th/s
    That's about 27k

9. emmanuel

emmanuel GrandMaster Mod

Can you give me an estimate value for income in any of the plans after I purchase them? And how do i calculate how much bitcoin 100 Gh/s will bring in provided I purchased it today and at the rate of 3k...

Prezzy likes this.
  10. gbolahan

gbolahan GBOLAHAN Crypto Guardian

Right now,hashflare has halted bitcoin mining because the income is less than the maintenance fees.

Due to drop in Btc price and increase in bitcoin hashrate,bitcoin mining has become unprofitable for now

Prezzy likes this.
  11. Adigun

Adigun Active

Hummmmm, mining, mining won't give us headache, as for Prezzy he won't feel at lost at this situation of unprofitable mining era, as he has got withdrawal many times, so he won't feel at grieve at all,

But as for me n u who is a beginner or upcoming in mining, we will feel it, am regretting already, why did I purchased a contract for mining. ...? I can't even provide myself with an answer .

Prezzy likes this.
  12. SIC

SIC Active

Mining on hashflare has been halted, on hashing24 you'll need at least 20k plus maintenance is nearly 70% of daily earnings now but I don't suggest you do that for now.
    Here's an advice invest in crypto just buy and hold don't spend this way you don't lose.

Prezzy likes this.