BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

All My First Bitcoin Investments Failed 100% But, Jackobians Helped Me

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Jan 9, 2017.

Moderators: Emma24, philipj, zedzed
  1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

I don't know if you are aware that the Bitcoin thing did not actually start with me.
    No, it didn't. In fact, I was against it for different reasons largely because I didn't understand it and if you are that way now, this post is for you!

Eventually, I picked an interest and opened a Bitcoin wallet and used my address to invest in some programs.

I wrote this in My Diary when I started actually to keep track:

I just found it this morning and it brought a mixture of different feelings and i figured i could also use it to teach you one or two things about Bitcoin investments that i have learned myself!

Take a look at it.
    I want to tell you that i failed totally.

I didn't get back any of those things and there is nothing i could do about it.
    Imagine, my First, second, third, fourth, maybe even fifth investments failed woefully and i didn't know if i was going to continue.

But i did!

Steamingboss likes this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Bitcoin Investments Failed Forum Date
    Avoid This Type Of Bitcoin Investments & Be Happy 2018 Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Thursday at 2:41 PM
    PrezzY Two Types Of Bitcoin Investments Online & My Strategy With Them [for Nigerians] Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Nov 5, 2017
    Top 3 Bitcoin Mining Investments Am Planning Soon! Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Nov 4, 2017
    How To Really Make Money With Bitcoin Investments In Nigeria Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Aug 14, 2017
    Suggest Ongoing Ico For Bitcoin Investors Here: Smart Investments Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jun 23, 2017

3. Abasiofiok Bassey

Abasiofiok Bassey Verified Moose Mod

Cool. I wanna here about it

Prezzy likes this.
  4. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Now, take a look at those things..

Why my first Bitcoin Investments failed
    I failed because i was doing the wrong thing. I wasn't even investing. I thought bitcoin was all about doubling your money in 10 hours but that was wrong. I didn't know i was doing the wrong thing so i kept failing!
    But my story changed when i realized that i have been doing the wrong things and started doing the right ones.

Then things began to change for the better
    I realized that Investing in HYIPs is not the way to make some good money so i stopped and started looking into better platforms to invest!

I found some better platforms as you will expect because they are always there around the corner and they did me real good!
    Also, i have shared my experiences with these new platforms i participated in and i hope you read them up before you get dissuaded by the other rogue investments on the Internet.

Finding Better and paying Bitcoin Investments on the Internet?
    You don't have to worry as i and a lot others do our best to share the very best of what's available on the Internet for you to invest in.

You can start by looking at our forums here in Jackobian and i have some good topics from where you can start and then progress! I will share some of them below.

Learn about Bitcoins first
    Btc School: Online Seminar On Bitcoin Investment And Growth!

@emmanuel also brought up something really good here:
    Hot - Bitcoin For Learners|newbies Learn All About It Here And Start Earning
    You can read it up to gain more understanding of Bitcoins and related Investments.

Then you can start Investing your money in Bitcoins by checking this out: My Best Bitcoin Cloud Mining Companies|services To Invest In 2017

I encourage you to register on this forum and ask your questions anywhere you may be confused and we will do our best to answer you!
    Yes, that's Jackobian for you dear. We will do our best to supply you with what you need to get started and make money online in this forum

Heywhydot47 and Steamingboss like this.
  5. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

i just updated bro. please read through and do me a favor SHARE THIS IN ANY WHATSAPP GROUP YOU BELONG IN.
    IT WILL GO A LONG WAY TO CHANGE SOMEONE'S LIFE IF THE PERSON COULD JOIN, LEARN AND APPLY WITHOUT MAKING THE MISTAKES I ALREADY MADE!

can you do that please?

Heywhydot47 likes this.
  6. Abasiofiok Bassey

Abasiofiok Bassey Verified Moose Mod

Yes . I'm sharing it right away

7. Noel Nelz Asap

Noel Nelz Asap Well Known Bot!

morning boss lemme assist in doing that.

Prezzy likes this.
  8. Greatman

Greatman Leader Mod

Good one bro. This was exactly what happened to me though I later realized.

Prezzy likes this.
  9. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

it's cool. Thanks.

I wish everyone getting into Bitcoin could learn from the mistakes of others.
    Sadly, most start with HYIP and learn the same lessons they are supposed to have learnt from other people and it's painful.

10. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

exactly, that's what am talking about when i said:
    people need to learn from our mistakes.
    please share in all those FAST BTC GROUPS AND GOD WILL BLESS YOU

11. Cybertycoon

Cybertycoon Jackobian

Nice info. My knowledge of bitcoin investment is gaining weight..?? I feel like jumping over the moon, wow this is best time to be alive. Thanks for the exposition.

Prezzy likes this.
  12. Heywhydot47

Heywhydot47 Jackobian

Nice update. Thanks a lot

13. Heywhydot47

Heywhydot47 Jackobian

Yes of course, sharing in progress!!

14. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

lols, over the moon... mehn, people did that since 1969!
    check:
    we are planning to visit pluto and you are talking about the moon unless of course you are talking about Jupiter's moon.. lols
    Just don't get hurt sha

Heywhydot47 likes this.
  15. Nice work well done.

Prezzy likes this.
  16. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Yeah bro, we keep going somehow

Moderators: Emma24, philipj, zedzed