7d13
BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

Crypto News 30 Popularly Used Cryptocurrency Terms For Bitcoin Investors

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Doronize, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Doronize

Doronize Jackobian

When i recently started daily cryptocurrency trading, it led me towards joining different types of trading chatrooms on telegram.

At that stage, i discovered that most of the slangs like HODL which means, HOLD, is been used in those chat groups, and they are totally different from normal terms we use while speaking English.

At first, i thought it's just plenty of misspellings and many other assumptions, but after numerous times of searching those terms in dictionaries and on google, i came to realize that those terms actually, are only used in those telegram groups and cryptocurrency world.

I had to start digging through groups again, to learn those terms as to be conversant with other crypto enthusiasts, so in this post content, i will list out the ones i managed to learn with their meaning respectively. Let's get started...

See all popularly used cryptocurrency terms: 30 Popular Cryptocurrency Terms – What Is HODL?

Read more related contents: Cryptocurrency Blog

2. Loading...