Can't find the Latest Ponzi Sites on the Homepage? - Click Here to See the Ponzi Forum & the Newest Being Launched!
Ponzi vs Crypto! - Read this to Know where you should Put your Money
Cryptocurrency Investments - Ever wondered what Cryptocurrency Investment stands for? Click here to Learn
Improve - Help make our forum Better and Earn Bitcoins doing that - Learn More here
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Wanna Buy or Sell at Cheapest Rates and Most Trusted Dealers in Nigeria? Click here To buy and sell with Jackobian Bitcoin Banks
    Dismiss Notice

Hot 100% In 15 Days With Fast 10% Referral Bonus Payment All In Bitcoin"mmmbtc"

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Nigeria Community' started by testimony011, Dec 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. testimony011

testimony011 Jackobian

40%
    Hi fellow jackobian... I came across a site called 100% profit in 15 days with instant referral Bonus payment using bitcoin. i registered to confirm if it pays.
    Now one major factor that persuaded was the fact that there are online agent to talk with you and guide you on with any findings you want and unlike mmmunited which i also belong to, they reply mails easily and get to inform you on happenings using your mails.
    i never wanted to bring ths here before but for those we may be interested in this adventure with me lets come together and do this. Below is my referral link if interested. and as soon as i get my pay out will let you know here too.. minimum is 10$ and i just used that
    You don't need to referral before you get paid
    Register with this link if interested REGISTER TO MMMBTC COMMUNITY

2. Ay nero

Ay nero Jackobian

40%
    Letz wait till u get paid

3. testimony011

testimony011 Jackobian

40%
    MMMBTC ONLINE
    (For risk takers only)

EXPLANATION OF MMMBTC

{filename}-100% In 15 Days With Fast 10% Referral Bonus Payment All In Bitcoin Lunched on DECEMBER 1st
    {filename}-100% In 15 Days With Fast 10% Referral Bonus Payment All In Bitcoin5% REFERRAL COMMISSION
    {filename}-100% In 15 Days With Fast 10% Referral Bonus Payment All In Bitcoin2.5% FAST PAY/CONFIRM COMMISSION FOR BOTH PAIRS
    {filename}-100% In 15 Days With Fast 10% Referral Bonus Payment All In BitcoinAccept only bitcoin as medium of payment
    {filename}-100% In 15 Days With Fast 10% Referral Bonus Payment All In BitcoinYour Mavro grows 100% After 15Days
    {filename}-100% In 15 Days With Fast 10% Referral Bonus Payment All In Bitcoin(you can withdraw after 15days?)
    {filename}-100% In 15 Days With Fast 10% Referral Bonus Payment All In BitcoinNo Recommission
    {filename}-100% In 15 Days With Fast 10% Referral Bonus Payment All In BitcoinAvaible- full contact of who you are paired with(Name, phone number, Email).

BASIC TOOLS
    Let's assume you start with only $20 bitcoin
    After 15 days you have -- $40
    After 30 days you have -- $80
    After 45 days you have -- $160
    After 60 days you have -- $320
    After 75 days you have -- $640 (1btc)
    After 90 days you have -- $1280 (2btc)

The $20 (10,400) you started with after 3 months, it will become $1280 (70 0,000)

Interesting?

Join MMMBTC today and be financially free in the next 3months ( as you like)

After registration with this referral link
    REGISTER TO MMMBTC COMMUNITY

UPLINE USERNAME :testimony011
    After you PH it will take 1 - 3 Days to be pair

phone of your pair is available
    Email also available

If you make fast payment and confirm you will receive Fast Confirm Bonus

No referral needed
    Just invest and harvest
    But if you want to referr you will receive 5% Referral commission for every Downline PH

Manager Bonus 5%

To register, visit the link below
    https://mmmbtc.online/user/register.php?ref=testimony011

4. Noel Nelz Asap

Noel Nelz Asap Active Bot!

52%
    Hmmmmmmmm
    Minimum
    Is??

5. testimony011

testimony011 Jackobian

40%
    noel lets talk on whatsapp

6. testimony011

testimony011 Jackobian

40%
    minimum na $10

7. Noel Nelz Asap

52%
    Hope its legit

8. Noel Nelz Asap

52%
    Registered

9. Ay nero

Ay nero Jackobian

40%
    Me too..., but made mistake with my btc address.

10. mighty2000

mighty2000 Jackobian

40%
    How come MMM is in so many different 'forms' now, i don't think this one is real

11. PrezzyMag

PrezzyMag Jackobian

40%
    Stupid people. After choping my money in mmmsouthAfrica.co
    You want to eat my money again. Where's my koboko?

12. cuteguy0

cuteguy0 Jackobian

65%
    Dis recent mmmsouthafrica?

13. Ay04z

Ay04z Upcoming

40%
    risk taker no dey fear to loose money...remember dey always say use ur spare money....okay i got pay with mmm southafrica any question.?

testimony011 likes this.
  14. testimony011

testimony011 Jackobian

40%
    well i like what Ay04z said.... we won't know if they pay but with a trial we surely know he truth... but when one have a working online agent lets give it a try... i don place 10 dollars dere

15. Davee

Davee Jackobian

90%
  16. Noel Nelz Asap

52%
    It pays. You will

Wahhhh

17. testimony011

testimony011 Jackobian

40%
    I have been paired on mmmbtc.online

18. Cmkoro

Cmkoro Jackobian

40%
    It doesn’t have to be bitcoin or any other crypto currency before you can make 50% of your PH. MMMwestafrica offers 50% on your naira pledge in one month with more wonderful packages to enjoy. Once you register, go to account, click add, fill your details. You can use your mmm Nigeria details if you wish to. Even if you don't have the money at hand, you can still register and provide help within 48hrs of registration to active your account.

50% Per Month
    1.66% Daily Growth
    10% Direct Referral bonus
    Minimum Provide Help N1000
    5% MANAGER’s Income
    3% 100 Guider income
    Growth starts from the time of commitment + Happiness Letter compulsory
    100% Honest Admin

I regret not joining mmm30% when a friend told me about it last year Dec. I registered just two months ago and realized I made a huge financial mistake by not joining earlier.

I encourage you to register with mmmwestafrica to avoid the mistake most of us made by doubting the credibility of mmm30% and waiting for it to crash

Register now and ph small amt if you have doubts.

A wise man said .." The best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago and now".

REGISTER HERE: Welcome To MMM WestAfrica

Wasapp me on 08075806848

REGISTER HERE: Welcome To MMM WestAfrica

Wasapp me on 08075806848

How Ultimate Cycler Works.

Ultimate Cycler Nigeria gives you N50,000 for a one time investment of just N12,500, and if you are not good at referring others, you have got no problem as the system got you covered and would automatically fix 4 people under you who would pay you N12,500 each summing up to N50,000.

Once you register, you will be paired with someone to whom you will make the one-time payment of N12,500 to activate your account, then you are set to receive your own payments of N12,500 from four other people.

However, the only advantage of referring your friends is that it keeps the system going and it ensures that you get your profit faster. That is what Ultimate Cycler is all about.

Now, this is just level 1, after getting your full payment from 4 different donors ie, your matrix fills with 6 people under you, you can cycle the $100 (N50,000) again, and again without limit, giving you $75 (N37,500) profit each time you cycle OR reinvest part of it to get higher returns in level 2.

IN LEVEL 2
    You upgrade with $50 (N25,000) out of your profits (N50,000).
    It is also 2x2 matrix.
    As your downlines follow you, together with spillovers from your uplines, you cycle $50 x 4= $200 (N100,000). Re-enter as you did in the $25 matrix. You keep profiting with the cycle of $200 over and over without limit, giving you $150 each time you cycle, which is N75,000 net profit over and over and over again without end.

And with the same process, you can go higher to another level

Level 3 = $100
    Level 4 = $200
    Level 5 = $400
    Level 6 = $800. This is where you get a return of $800 x4 = $3,200 (N1,600,000), giving you a net profit of N1,2000,000 (minus your investment amount).

Can Ultimate Cycler Crash?

Ultimate Cycler is a peer-to-peer community which depends on its members. It is legal because there is no law barring donations. The system is built on a model designed by a renowned internet guru Peter Wolfing.

Peter Wolfing who is the founder of Ultimate Cycler has been building online businesses and marketing tools for the past 14 years. In that time he’s proven beyond doubt that he knows how to build programs with staying power, and that he is committed to the long-term success of his projects. He is the owner of a 14 year old company with a solid track record and an A+ rating with BBB.

You can be sure that Ultimate Cycler Nigeria is here to stay; you can make your profit from here and start up other businesses that would keep you smiling even in recession.

Start Earning Today!

Ultimate Cycler

19. sango ilorin

sango ilorin Well Known Mod

93%
    WHAT MAKE U NOT TO CREATE YOUR OWN THREAD

20. PrezzyMag

PrezzyMag Jackobian

40%
  21. Noel Nelz Asap

52%
    Same here

22. Noel Nelz Asap

52%
  23. Noel Nelz Asap

52%
    Mmmbtc
    Is no scam
    Fast customer reply

The earlier you invest the better

24. Authority

Authority Well Known

27%
    Guy reason na.......u Neva invest u dey call dem scam...u r not paying to the system... U r paying to someone and I have provided help...the person has received it

If u need payment proof tell me so I tell him to show u

25. Noel Nelz Asap

52%

Was paired this evening
    Donated already sef

26. Raz_

Raz_ Upcoming

40%
    i suspect this mmmbtc. my friend and i got paired to pay the same person.
    whats the name of the person u lot paid to?

27. sam max

sam max Upcoming

40%
    Bro that's not a good sign, hope the admin is not trying to scam people

28. sam max

sam max Upcoming

40%
    I would suggest those who have been pair should post the btc address they were paired with, if like 5 people pay into the same address. That a WARNING signal

29. Raz_

Raz_ Upcoming

40%
    its why i'm asking. dude's name is abdulm, could be a coincidence or a total scam

30. Authority

Authority Well Known

27%
    Mine is olusanogo...I don't bliv its Scam
    Maybe the persons u donated to. His money was not complete and u two had to complete it

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy